Break your project into predictable monthly payments!
We’ve partnered with Hearth to bring you financing options for your upcoming project. A loan through Hearth helps you pay for your project through predictable, monthly payments without tapping into your home equity.
Start your project soon
• Funding usually within 1-3 business days
• Fixed monthly payments and no prepayment penalties
See eligibility without financial consequences
• Pre-qualifying through Hearth doesn’t affect your credit score
Not every customer has the cash up-front.
With Hearth, get work done now, pay over time.
It’s a win-win, every time.
How it Works
1. Complete the loan request: Just answer a few questions to see available rates without affecting your credit score.
2. Review loan options: If eligible, you’ll view personalized options from multiple lending partners. You can choose which one best suits your needs apply with the lending partner.
3. Get funded: If approved, you will typically get the funds in your account within 1-3 business days.
Get Personalized Options Now By
|Credit Plan||Pre-qualification rate*||Est. APR Range**||Loan amount||Loan term***||Lending partners|
700 – 850 FICO
|90%||5.34% – 16.30%||$1,000 – $100,000||1 – 10 years||13|
640 – 700 FICO
|70%||13.00% – 26.87%||$1,000 – $100,000||1 – 7 years||11|
Below 640 FICO
|39%||19.95% – 30.61%||$1,000 – $50,000||1 – 5 years||5|
*For each self-reported credit score range, pre-qualification rate is calculated by dividing the number of pre-qualified Hearth users by the total number of users who submitted a loan request.
**For pre-qualified Hearth users with this credit score range, our lending partners returned loan options with this range of minimum APRs for the 65% of pre-qualified users with minimum APRs between the 10th and 75th percentiles.
***For example, a loan in the amount of $10,000 for a term of 5 years with an APR of 6.00% would be repaid over 60 monthly payments in the amount of $193.33.
Hearth is a technology company, which is licensed as a broker as may be required by state law. Hearth does not accept applications for credit, does not make loans, and does not make credit decisions. Hearth works with various lending partners to show customers available financing options; all loans subject to credit approval.